• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bridging Course For Physiotherapy (1 Viewer)

ARX-8

HSC
Hi Everybody!

I was just wondering if it is necessary to do a physics bridging course if you are
doing physio at Sydney in 2008... I did ext 2 maths and that kind of had
a physics related component in it but I don't know how relevant it is to physiotherapy...any help is appreciated...Thanks

Last edited:

tigerdedman

HSC
hey ARX

i was wondering exactly the same thing as you, as i am doing physio at syd in 2008 and havent done physics or chemistry, however i have talked to a couple of past students from my area. they told me that the physics side i should be fine with as i did ext 1 maths and thought that if u can handle that u can handle the physics component. so u should be fine having done ext 2. They also said a fair few in there year didnt do any sciences and still passed nd everything soo yeah. but i'll prob still do a chem bridge to be on teh safe side and skip the physics.

Sorry thats not really that helpful, and would be better coming from current students. Hope to see you at Uni soon! are you stayin on campus??

ARX-8

HSC
hi tigerdedman! Thanks for the advice, it was plenty helpful. At least I have some idea now...I don't know anyone currently studying physio so its hard to get convenient help...I'm not going to be staying at the campus...I didn't even know that you could...I only live like 10 minutes away so yeah...anyways see you at orientation!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)