• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bucket list (1 Viewer)

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
hey guys i am creating a bucket list for when I'm done year 12, and I just wanted to ask anyone if they could share some ideas? IIts gotta be affordable, and really fun, just so I get something to look forward to in these horror conditions of the hsc, and also so I can enjoy myself for a bit b4 med! Thanks everyone for the help :) !

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
hey guys i am creating a bucket list for when I'm done year 12, and I just wanted to ask anyone if they could share some ideas? IIts gotta be affordable, and really fun, just so I get something to look forward to in these horror conditions of the hsc, and also so I can enjoy myself for a bit b4 med! Thanks everyone for the help :) !
you can jump out of a plane without a parachute :)
idk do you possibly have any family members around you can stay with out of town? i might stay with my aunt and uncle for a bit

katiekms

itโ€™s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
i think you could go on a murderous rampage? donโ€™t forget to come by my house though

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
burn all of your notes in a massive pile

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)