Bush Tucker Man?? (1 Viewer)

erialc

Hey there guys

i was just wondering if anyone was doing Les Hiddens Bush Tucker Man for their telling stories module? Also what episode are you guys going to focus on and what related material you guys are using!!

cheers guys.. good luck!

and remember : HOW DO YOU EAT AN ELEPHANT
ONE BITE AT A TIME!!

the_used

Heya! I'm doing bush tucker man..and it's really crap.. We're focusing on the episode....(i know the name, i really do....) OOOH! "The passionate prussian", the one about...that dude...LEICHART! wooooop, im on a roll! As for related material..I have no idea hey..I'm thinking that I'm gonna be looking through my dvd's in a second..

erialc

hey matey

its good to hear someone else has had th sit through this bloody text as well....
cant wait til tomorrow its soo finally over. Im really not sure if i should be focusing on just one of the episodes or if we have to know all four (its a guy in the bush... they are all soo f**king similar it drives me insane)

good luck tomorrow

the_used

Uh oh......i thought we only had to watch one episode...hahah well we only watched one, so i have no other examples :p I've decided to use lyrics as my related text, if you're looking for a related text still..or just want another.. use Xavier Rudd - One Short Story. Sooooo simple.. techniques are a bit obscure, but its a really good text to use, simple language and stuff. Good luck to you too!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)