• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Business career (1 Viewer)

Chazz1840

HSC
N/A
Is anyone going to the Fast Track your Business Career event in Adelaide?

bfmv

HSC
N/A
Hey,
im going. Anyone know what its about?

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
i hav no idea so more info pls.... im in sydney so theres harldy a chance tht ill go LOL..but still more info wud b good

~savvyjen~

HSC
haiderr said:
i hav no idea so more info pls.... im in sydney so theres harldy a chance tht ill go LOL..but still more info wud b good
If you are in Sydney, head down to Meet the Business Leader later this year, in August.

The event is for Year 10 - 12 students to ask lots of questions to CA's about what's its really like in the accounting/business world and learn more about accounting.

http://www.charteredaccountants.com.au/students/whats_on_for_students/meet_the_business_leader

Fast track your career in Adelaide is a similar concept, but just called a diff name - I think you'll be seated on round tables with a bunch of other students and allocated one CA per table. Then, like speed dating - the bell rings and all the CA's rotate so you get to speak to different ppl and hear their stories.

The event is FREE + you'll get FREE food + drinks when you are there as well.

If you feel a little nervous when you get there - there'll be a list of questions printed out at each table - which you can use as a guide to ask the CA's.

I'm pretty sure that event is next Wed on 4th June.

Hope that helps.

BTW: CA = Chartered Accountant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)