Business Notes Topic 1 (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
well.......say you know a nice guy, i mean a really really really nice guy....and then all of a sudden he's arrogant and tries to make a move on you-----> leaning towards abuse.............cos it's happened b4.......you don't expect them to do that sort of thing but it does happen

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
well.......say you know a nice guy, i mean a really really really nice guy....and then all of a sudden he's arrogant and tries to make a move on you-----> leaning towards abuse.............cos it's happened b4.......you don't expect them to do that sort of thing but it does happen
yeh, i do know what you mean, it happens to alot of people. but wouldn't you agree that having experience in talking to people (not just girls) would improve your ability to stand up for yourself in such situations? sorry if i'm asking too much, i'm just really interested. :)

Kulazzi

HSC
i think we'll have to wait for that situation to occur but I do have some martial art skills which i have dropped and hope to take up again soon :D

Its ok if you ask, you learn new things everyday :)

PS. Sorry zahid for spamming ur thread :p

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
sorry kulazzi but i dont know the guys you've heard of but i start by making a move then be a really really nice guy (it separates the people who are and aren't interested.

The only way to gain life experience is to experience life (sorry for stating the obvious)

ps: im not trying to intrude into your religious beliefs just practising philosophy :D

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by sam04u
sorry kulazzi but i dont know the guys you've heard of but i start by making a move then be a really really nice guy (it separates the people who are and aren't interested.

The only way to gain life experience is to experience life (sorry for stating the obvious)

ps: im not trying to intrude into your religious beliefs just practising philosophy :D
:rofl: thats ok...........but you don't really need to experience everything in life ;) :D

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
:rofl: thats ok...........but you don't really need to experience everything in life ;) :D
simply talking to guys can hardly be classified as everything in life.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
simply talking to guys can hardly be classified as everything in life.
I did not mean that, but on a serious note, I'd rather not talk to them face to face, like chatting on BOS is easier for me............

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
how abt chatting on msn?

either way as long as kulazzi is happy is all that it matters, as she is living it and not us.

Sheehan16

ummmmmmmmmm............ok............uhhhhhhhhh.....don worry bout it..............i wouldnt wanna intrude in ur faith...................onlines ok.........................but it be good to be able to pik u out from a crowd.................

Sheehan16

ey guys jus leave her alone..............she has her choices an we liv in a country that respects those an all choices so lets jus drop it ey?...............i got sum strict guidelines in my faith...............but in my faith we r told to respect otha faiths.............so lets jus get on with life and.................stop spamming zahids thread.............sorri bro.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Sheehan16
ey guys jus leave her alone..............she has her choices an we liv in a country that respects those an all choices so lets jus drop it ey?...............i got sum strict guidelines in my faith...............but in my faith we r told to respect otha faiths.............so lets jus get on with life and.................stop spamming zahids thread.............sorri bro.
i said before i was sorry for asking so many questions, i do respect her faith or religion or whatever this situation has to do with, but i was interested in what she had to say because i didn't know anyone in her situation.

but sorry zahid :shy:

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
how abt chatting on msn?

either way as long as kulazzi is happy is all that it matters, as she is living it and not us.
my parents are really strict ok...........so no, not on msn.......but BOS is fine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)