• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

business or legal? (1 Viewer)

enip

HSC
hi i have a dilemma i don't know which one to pick.
i am doing an accel, and hence therefore i don't want the last subject i pick to be too heavy but i also don't want it to scale horribly, but it is probably my buffer and most likely won't count to my HSC as i am pretty confident that i can do better in my other subjects (which are quite heavy)

how is the workload for each of these and what is interesting. what are the cons and parts that make each of the subjects not a good choice.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
idk about the scaling for both of these subjects but id say business

legal is sooooooo much memorising like ik business is memorising too but legal was way more. Legal is defo more interesting but more stressful since the syllabus is so long and u can get a random essay question, and u need to be good at writing essays in timed conditions since 65%** of ur exam for legal is just essays

Last edited:

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC

legal is sooooooo much memorising like ik business is memorising too but legal was way more. Legal is defo more interesting but more stressful since the syllabus is so long and u can get a random essay question, and u need to be good at writing essays in timed conditions since 50% of ur exam for legal is just essays
65% if you count the crime essay. I agree, if you're looking for an easier subject, go business. Whilst legal isn't necessarily hard content-wise, it definitely is hard in terms of the amount you need to memorise + writing the amount you want in the time you have

fairy.floss

HSC
Uni Grad
id say business cuz i heard legal has a lot of research and essays to write, but business you just have to memorise a bit and you can just write exactly what is written from slides and resources in your assessments and you wont be marked down (according to my teacher). we can 'borrow' what is written. its mostly common sense except when writing business reports💀

katiekms

HSC

legal is sooooooo much memorising like ik business is memorising too but legal was way more. Legal is defo more interesting but more stressful since the syllabus is so long and u can get a random essay question, and u need to be good at writing essays in timed conditions since 65%** of ur exam for legal is just essays
wish i knew this b4 i picked it 😍

elliott07

🌙
HSC
hi i have a dilemma i don't know which one to pick.
i am doing an accel, and hence therefore i don't want the last subject i pick to be too heavy but i also don't want it to scale horribly, but it is probably my buffer and most likely won't count to my HSC as i am pretty confident that i can do better in my other subjects (which are quite heavy)

how is the workload for each of these and what is interesting. what are the cons and parts that make each of the subjects not a good choice.
business all the way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)