business report help (1 Viewer)

kier

ive been sick so i havnt been at school..and in business studies they have learnt to do a business report... i have my half yearlys tomorrow and i need to know how to write one.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
u dont know how to write one?
well what you do is have an executive summary at the beginning telling what the report is about.. then using the titles which they tell you to talk about.. just write a heading then underneath the sub titles and write information about it.. remember to analyse it along the way
for example u write a big title like in caps or underlined or something being sources of finance.. then smaller headings which say internal and external.. then talk about different types within that
usually it tells u what ur supposed to write about.. like the one i just had to do as a practice was writing about sources of funds.. how to manage change.. how to achieve positive employment relations and what are the social and ethical issues.. basically they are just ur big titles then the sub titles are all the syllabus points which follow them
also i found it easier to use tables for things then i just referred to them.. like we had to talk about laws related to ER and i just did them in a table then explained each one and just analysed underneath.. it just makes it more report like rather than a full essay
or maybe just call up a friend in ur class and ask them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)