Business Services Book (1 Viewer)

J.A.W

HSC
Why isnt there a Business Services Excel Book? As there is one for every other subject? Does anyone know a book like Excel to give me basic notes on the course? Any help greatly appreciated...

Last edited:

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
If you have a textbook for this subject you should not have to feel that you need a excel crappy study guide to give you all the answers. This subject is easy a pie and i dont see why you would need extra information really just need to make sure that you complete all the work set for you in class and past hsc papers done in order to be prepared for the exams.

The syllabus can be printed off the Board Of Studies website if you need to know what you are to study, and look at the last column on the right and this will show you what you need to know!

The Business Services exam expects you to also write 2 ext response question thoroughly in 1 hour, which equates to 1/2 hour each to write a quality response and also these responses can cover any of the 14 competencies in the course.

It takes common sense to pass this subject and if you havn't got the ability to place yourself in a workplace scenario your pretty much gonna screw up your exam really!

fleck27

HSC
Are there any good textbooks for this subject?
All i have is notes photocopied from some random books that my teacher gives us, and when i compare it to the syllabus alot of the key points are missing from my notes :(

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
Aspire Business skills certificate II - volume 1 and 2

the price tag isn't too crash hot $110 later but truly it provides some good stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)