Business studies case study help (1 Viewer)

thumper123

HSC
Hi,

For my prelim business studies I have to Select ONE SME business case study from Australia.

My report must include:

Outline and explain the recent financial performance and the cash flow management of your selected business case study. Financial performance should relate to the overall profitability of the business, you should discuss the income statement and the balance sheet of the company; and the share price of the company. You can also research financial trends over time (using graphs) to help evaluate the recent financial performance of your business case study.

I understand everything else I need to do for this report but this section is confusing me. Where should I find this information for a SME business?

Any suggestions on where to look would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Orwell

HSC
I suggest asking your teacher if you're having immense trouble.

thumper123

HSC
I did, they told me to go to the library which I will........but thought maybe someone else has some ideas on where to source this information on SMEs financial information :)

bobmyself

HSC
You'd mostly be looking for annual reports from businesses to gather your stats. A lot of big businesses have them widely published so I don't know why they've asked specifically for SMEs. It makes it much harder to source this type of information.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Alternatively you could talk to a local cafe, and ask them for help with statistics/other case study information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)