Business Studies Exam Section IV (1 Viewer)

galaxygirl

HSC
Hi.

Does anyone know, can we be asked (and therefore do we need to know) processes for all the topics in section IV (the case study essay)? It seems the HSC only ever asks influences and/or strategies.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Having had a look at all HSC papers from 2010 to 2020, the Section IV questions do indeed focus on influences and/or strategies in all of those papers.

However, there is nothing in the syllabus that specifies that Section IV only assesses the Influences and/or Strategies components from the 4 HSC Business Studies topics. Although there is a high chance that the Section IV questions will assess the same components as the previous years, I would still recommend having a thorough knowledge of the Processes component in all 4 topics, not only because we never know what changes could be made to the Section IV questions in the HSC paper, but also because this knowledge is still required and beneficial for all the other sections of the HSC paper.

In terms of trial papers, the same pretty much applies, as trial papers also seem to adopt the same pattern of questions, i.e. components assessed in Section IV (e.g. CSSA and Independent)

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)