Business Studies past papers? (1 Viewer)

Pifty

HSC
N/A
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody here has access to recent past papers that they are willing to share. For some reason I am unable to find any worthwhile past papers online. There are literally hundreds of mathematics papers online but the only online resources I can access for business studies are the HSC papers. I am unable to find any CSSA papers, Independent papers or even trial papers from other schools.

I have been to the Business Studies Past Papers and Advice Thread but there is one trial paper with no solutions and the rest seem to be a mix of scribbled over / scanned / retyped papers with no solutions.

My Business Studies trial exam is in two weeks and it would be greatly appreciated if anybody could send me some trial papers for the 2012 and onward syllabus, preferably with marking guidelines.
I know it sounds like a big demand, and it is. ;)
Thanks a lot in advance.

Pifty

HSC
N/A
Would it be possible for you to share some? Thanks.

Pifty

HSC
N/A
Yeah I know, but I thought I may as well ask. No harm in doing so.

Examine

same
HSC
It would terribly hard to get past papers for the new syllabus if the 2012 cohort didn't contribute.

So it would be immensely helpful if you guys did your part and photocopied/typed up your half yearly/term exams and posted them up. (Just so that this cycle can keep continuing and we aren't stuck with 2012 papers for the subject hahah)

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)