• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Business Studies predictions/thoughts 2024 HSC (1 Viewer)

LuLuMall

HSC
Hi Guys, I haven't seen a thread for this years predictions for HSC Business. What do we all think might come for the essay and report? The only one I am pretty sure about is that finance will come down to essay, as it has been in the report for the last three years.

It would be GREAT if you guys could share your thoughts below!

ihatehsc24

HSC
So I'm predicting:

Essay-
Finance: This is because finance was there for the report for the last 3 years in a row
HR: This might not be accurate but HR was in report last year so this year it might be an option for the essay.

Report-
Operation: This is because operations has been as an option for essay since last 2 years so I think it'll be there for report this time.
Marketing: Similarly, this might not be accurate but marketing was an option in the essay last year, so this year it might be there for report.

LuLuMall

HSC
So I'm predicting:

Essay-
Finance: This is because finance was there for the report for the last 3 years in a row
HR: This might not be accurate but HR was in report last year so this year it might be an option for the essay.

Report-
Operation: This is because operations has been as an option for essay since last 2 years so I think it'll be there for report this time.
Marketing: Similarly, this might not be accurate but marketing was an option in the essay last year, so this year it might be there for report.

THANKS! I was thinking they might swap HR and marketing around too, but can never be too sure since NESA tricked everyone by having finance a third year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)