Business Studies! (1 Viewer)

Keelan134

HSC
Hey Guys,
As the syllabus is pretty odd compared to my other subjects like Physics and Legal who have a clear syllabus, I have a question. Will our essay and business report questions be derived from the students learn to section? Im looking at the specimen paper and all questions were from the 8 little dot points at each section before they tell you everything the student learns about. So If anyone knows if our essays and report come from those dot points, it will make my studying a lot easier. ALSO don't try and memorise ratios, this year they're given to us if we need to calculate something, but in saying that, there may be a multiple choice such as, which ratio can illustrate a businesses solvency, so yeah Still learn them actually haha :p

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
I believe the students learn to points are what we actually need, thats everything we learn anyhows.

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
Im know reports are written from the syllabus, but are the essays too?>

Keelan134

HSC
The Students Learn about section basically details all of my textbook headings. However the students learn to section, (which in physics and legal are the questions that they ask you) are only 8 things per section. Yeah even Essays, look for example at Operations

Students learn to
Discuss the balance between cost and quality in ops
Examine the impact of globalisation on ops
identify the breadth of govt policies that affect operations management
Explain why CSR is key concern of Ops

Describe the features of ops for a business in the tertiary industry
assess the relationship between operations and other Key business functions in two actual businesses
explain how operations strategy can help a business sustain its competitive advantage
recommend possible operations strategies for one hypothetical business

Keelan134

HSC
The Students Learn about section basically details all of my textbook headings. However the students learn to section, (which in physics and legal are the questions that they ask you) are only 8 things per section. Yeah even Essays, look for example at Operations

Students learn to
Discuss the balance between cost and quality in ops
Examine the impact of globalisation on ops
identify the breadth of govt policies that affect operations management
Explain why CSR is key concern of Ops

Describe the features of ops for a business in the tertiary industry
assess the relationship between operations and other Key business functions in two actual businesses
explain how operations strategy can help a business sustain its competitive advantage
recommend possible operations strategies for one hypothetical business

HSC
Must go study!! Gonna try doing at least 2 papers

Tinker71

HSC
Hi
Describe the features of ops for a business in the tertiary industry -do features mean the strategies??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)