CAFS tips (1 Viewer)

juliastiles

HSC
what are some tips for last minute cafs study? I ranked 2nd internally and im not really aiming for a band 6 so I put it off a bit because I feel confident in talking about the content since its pretty general knowledge I just need to know the terminology and examples. Do you have any last minute study tips to help me maximise my marks or any tips on how to structure my answers?

zizi2003_

HSC
what are some tips for last minute cafs study? I ranked 2nd internally and im not really aiming for a band 6 so I put it off a bit because I feel confident in talking about the content since its pretty general knowledge I just need to know the terminology and examples. Do you have any last minute study tips to help me maximise my marks or any tips on how to structure my answers?
i dont do cafs but ik it's similar to pdh, so basically i just answer the 'learn to' questions of the syllabus and it works out pretty well since all the exam questions come from the syllabus

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Let me call the cafsdestroyer 101: @YourLocalDumbAss
First of all you got time to prepare, don’t panic at all. CAFS is on a Friday not close to any of the Maths (phew) but If you have any subjects on the following Monday after CAFS, you want to balance work on CAFS and that subject on the Monday, this can be done by prioritising CAFS more when your in the off hours/your bored of the content focus on the Monday Exam.

Secondly, the CAFS Syllabus hasn’t changed much since 2017, means that you have time to prepare by doing past papers, reading the text book, clarifying terminology with your teacher and also sending answers from past papers to your teacher, He/She would be happy to assist you to getting a band 6 no matter, if you trying or not. I’m currently not pressured that much even tho I have CAFS and then Biology on that following Monday. Also don’t hesitate and do this resource if have confidence after reading the text book. Good luck fellow CAFS student, you got this 👊

Resource: https://boredofstudies.org/resources/2021-trial-paper-solutions-only-for-multiple-choice.19842/

Last edited:

juliastiles

HSC
First of all you got time to prepare, don’t panic at all. CAFS is on a Friday not close to any of the Maths (phew) but If you have any subjects on the following Monday after CAFS, you want to balance work on CAFS and that subject on the Monday, this can be done by prioritising CAFS more when your in the off hours/your bored of the content focus on the Monday Exam.

Secondly, the CAFS Syllabus hasn’t changed much since 2017, means that you have time to prepare by doing past papers, reading the text book, clarifying terminology with your teacher and also sending answers from past papers to your teacher, He/She would be happy to assist you to getting a band 6 no matter, if you trying or not. I’m currently not pressured that much even tho I have CAFS and then Biology on that following Monday. Also don’t hesitate and do this resource if have confidence after reading the text book. Good luck fellow CAFS student, you got this 👊

Resource: https://boredofstudies.org/resources/2021-trial-paper-solutions-only-for-multiple-choice.19842/
that’s really good advice thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)