callin out all engineers!! (1 Viewer)

gangstalover

HSC
ive got a few questions, and if they can be answered, it will be greatly appreciated

firstly im starting engineering at uws

1. straight out i got a uai of 64.65 (possible to transfer to uts/unsw, with good uni marks)??

2. would i be missing out of anything if i start engineering at uts/unsw at 2nd or 3rd year?

3. i am really really confident with my 2unit maths (advanced) knowledge, and 2day uws sent me bridging course mail, if i wanna do harder 2u and scrap 3u its a 12 day course, and im currently working? is it worth it? is 2u ad maths good enough?

4. lastly, if any uws engineering students can help me to pick my units for first year, which are interesting? maybe even easy? and not much maths?

thank you very much
i know its a lot, but i need this info very much

Last edited:

Mumma

HSC
Not much maths and you want to do engineering? Forget it. Do something else.

groovejet

HSC
N/A
You can transfer with good marks, that means a high credit average or Distinction if you can but it depends on what kind of engineering course you are looking at. UNSW's engineering courses averaged 85.00 UAI in 2006 (check this year's to see if they went up or down).

HSC
If you are really confident with your two unit knowledge work on your three unit knowledge, chances are sooner or later you are going to have to call on it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)