• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Calling to engineering students!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hey all

just a qns to those in engineering and if any1 has ever been in that situation b4.

I got a lower (by about 2 points ) ATAR than needed, but want to do eningeering at UTS. I did the lift ur atar online qnsaire and am receiving 2 bouns pts.

So has any1 ever been in this kind of a sit. and kno what the lowest uai/ atar accepted is?

Thanks

Morbo

HSC
Hey all

just a qns to those in engineering and if any1 has ever been in that situation b4.

I got a lower (by about 2 points ) ATAR than needed, but want to do eningeering at UTS. I did the lift ur atar online qnsaire and am receiving 2 bouns pts.

So has any1 ever been in this kind of a sit. and kno what the lowest uai/ atar accepted is?

Thanks
My mate got 75 UAI and got accepted to UNSW which had a cutoff of 85 UAI at that time. Of course, we got bonus points as well as EAS for going to a disadvantaged school. You should be fine.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Hey all

Thanks
I knew someone accepted with a 71 UAI when the cut off was 85. This is probably the norm, rather than an exception too. Two points under and the fact you're a girl means you have nothing to worry about.

Best of luck but you'll be fine.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Ok,

thanks for ur help - calmed me down a bit.

also did it depend on the major like civil etc and its demand?

thnx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)