can chicks rock out? (2 Viewers)

ihatestudy

HSC
N/A
Hell yes. i play guitar and sing/write.
i hate the fact that guys underestimate girls in this area.
im not sexist....but yah!

ROCK on ladies!

ihatestudy

HSC
N/A
thats where u got it wrong boys!
so narrow minded and arrogant u are!

freakin hell.
break out of ur square boys

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'm a sucker for girls who can play the guitar :eek:

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
ihatestudy said:
thats where u got it wrong boys!
so narrow minded and arrogant u are!

freakin hell.
break out of ur square boys
I hate this us against them mentality that people like you have. You can't rock out because you are to wrapped up in you "empowerment bullshit" you're missing the point. Music isn't about an image, it's not about how you dress, how you talk. It's about a release, a feeling where you need to let it out because if you don't you might explode. That feeling is all that exists; there is no you vs me, there is no "if I do I look cool". It's an expression the inner self.

This is the reason most girl never "rock out" they can't because they have underminded it from the start. They are wrapped up in how they look (I don't have a problem with this). Fuck most people don't do this. You watch people who "rock out" the hardest. They are entraped in that feeling. Watch Cobain, Watch Metallica, Watch Jimi, fuck me, watch Krumping. Those people love music and the movement isn't something to do because you'll look cool. You do it because you have to.

You are trying to start a battle without reason. That attitude doesn't mean you "rock out" it means you're a tool.

esquared

HSC
what a rubbish thread.

of course girls can "rock out". but acting like it's some kind of act that deserves a medal is pathetic. why do you think people who suck at music still think a "rock chick" is some kind of novelty? because of idiots like you flaunting it like it's something it's not

just get on with it ffs, and stop contributing to horrible pop-rock cliches

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Oddy Nocki said:
I hate this us against them mentality that people like you have. You can't rock out because you are to wrapped up in you "empowerment bullshit" you're missing the point. Music isn't about an image, it's not about how you dress, how you talk. It's about a release, a feeling where you need to let it out because if you don't you might explode. That feeling is all that exists; there is no you vs me, there is no "if I do I look cool". It's an expression the inner self.

This is the reason most girl never "rock out" they can't because they have underminded it from the start. They are wrapped up in how they look (I don't have a problem with this). Fuck most people don't do this. You watch people who "rock out" the hardest. They are entraped in that feeling. Watch Cobain, Watch Metallica, Watch Jimi, fuck me, watch Krumping. Those people love music and the movement isn't something to do because you'll look cool. You do it because you have to.

You are trying to start a battle without reason. That attitude doesn't mean you "rock out" it means you're a tool.

Well said.

arrested development
HSC
[SIZE=-1]Poly Styrene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and DEBBIE HARRY!!!!

[/SIZE] Justine Frischmann!!!!!!

Karen O!

Kim Deal!!!!!!!!!!

OMG KIM GORDON!!!!

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Poison....they rock pretty hard...no wait they're just guys that look like girls (although sometimes i wonder) :p, great music but \m/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)