Can I get a bonus if my neighbour tried to break into my house armed with a knife? (1 Viewer)

shubhamshubham

HSC
At the start of year 11, a neighbour of mine, presumably under the influence of drugs, murdered his dog and proceeded to break the glass panel of my front door and reach his hand in to unlock the door, armed with a knife. This 100% jarred my concentration for a good amount of time as my working space is directly in front of said door. If needed in a hypothetical application process, I would be able to gather police documentation of the incident as well as photos of the broken door.

Would this be eligible for bonus points if I applied for it?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
At the start of year 11, a neighbour of mine, presumably under the influence of drugs, murdered his dog and proceeded to break the glass panel of my front door and reach his hand in to unlock the door, armed with a knife. This 100% jarred my concentration for a good amount of time as my working space is directly in front of said door. If needed in a hypothetical application process, I would be able to gather police documentation of the incident as well as photos of the broken door.

Would this be eligible for bonus points if I applied for it?
Don't think this is the best place to ask for that kind of advice, speak to your teachers and principal

Accurate

clix
HSC
This sounds like a tale, but if it's real then just consult the police and deal with the situation with the police.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)