can someone explain how uac works (1 Viewer)

rubypinky:)

HSC
why does it say they have march offers/ april offers?! i thought i could only get offers after hsc decmeber and jan round. Are the march offers and april offers even for 2024 high school graduate people or is it for early entry? can someone explain.

HSC
why does it say they have march offers/ april offers?! i thought i could only get offers after hsc decmeber and jan round. Are the march offers and april offers even for 2024 high school graduate people or is it for early entry? can someone explain.
those rounds are for early entry and other entry schemes, December round is for most people once they receive the atar. but you can set your preferences now at this point and then receive your offer later

carrotsss

HSC
those rounds are for early entry and other entry schemes, December round is for most people once they receive the atar. but you can set your preferences now at this point and then receive your offer later
the April offers aren’t early entry, they are for post-school applicants only. the first uac round which matters for year 12 students is november round 1, which is the first round of SRS (a form of early entry).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)