• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

can't understand it (1 Viewer)

angel_fire

HSC
Hey all
At the moment I am really struggling with History and all this Hitler Germany stuff. I was wondering does anyone have their study notes which I could look at to get an idea as for I have no idea. Please help if you can. Or does anyone know where I could get extra information from which will allow me to understand this thanks
I am doing Germany thanks again

Jennibeans

HSC
I still have my notes from last year (I think). To a lot of people they seemed fully disorganised so I don't know if they'll do you any good but they got me a band 6 in modern so they can't be total crap. I could do a few photocopies for you if you like or is there something specific in the topic that you're after? historians?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
on the resources page, there are sooo many germany summaries but they are only useful to people who grasp the whole perspective on the national study though and use it to consolidate knowledge. What areas do u specifically have trouble with?

angel_fire

HSC
tell you the honest truth the whole lot. especially the political system of the time and all this I am so confussed about the left and the right and who is who. Where is this page that you are talking about. thanks so much for your hlp.

rama_v

HSC
Last edited:

angel_fire

HSC
thanks so much. you have no idea how much this is helping. It may just get me through my HSC. Good luck if you are also doing yr 12 you seem lie you will do very well. or if you have already done it I wish you luck with what ever you chose to do after school thanks again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)