Car help (1 Viewer)

LiveForever28

HSC
Hey guys recently got my ps and was thinking about getting my first car. Problem is I know absolutely nothing about cars so was wondering if anyone could help. I was hoping for a used car under 10 grand thats low maintenance and decent fuel economy (moneys tight with uni) and automatic (sorry lol). Also what amount of ks is good for a car in that price range? Thanks

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
go on carsales and search for the car of your preference.

if your budget is 10k and you want decent car with good fuel its possible, don't expect the mileage to be too great for a car worth 10k, if you find something say 50,000kms that would be sweet, again depends on the car and yr model.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say go for a Corolla. They won't look as dated (relative to newer models) IMO. Looks like it'll fit the bill and you can't go wrong because those things keep on ticking. Sounds like you care more about it working everytime you start it than looking flashy etc.

LiveForever28

HSC
I'd say go for a Corolla. They won't look as dated (relative to newer models) IMO. Looks like it'll fit the bill and you can't go wrong because those things keep on ticking. Sounds like you care more about it working everytime you start it than looking flashy etc.
Yeh thats the way mate. Thanks guys yeh im definatley thinking the corolla at the moment they seem pretty solid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)