chances of a transfer II :P (1 Viewer)

HSC
2004 uai = 60.65 (its true procrastination kills)

first semester GPA = 4.6

im doing community welfare at UWS atm, didnt get my mid-year transfer, all good, but im planning on applying through UAC at the end of the year to get into B Social Science at UWS penrith....cutoff at start of this year (late round) was 63.00

care to comment on my chances on gettin the transfer thru UAC at end of year? :p

according to http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=6232 my gpa would equal to an 85 UAI (if i understand it right) so that'd suggest my chances are pretty fkn awesome eh

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The NSRL is usually lower than the normal cutoffs, so if that's the normal UAI cut-off, then yeah you should be fine.

HSC
its usually around the 70's, (just dropped alot this year, it actually dropped to 60 main roudn but it stupidly changed my 1st preference from social science to CW coz i was stupid and emo :( ) would that change much

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
It would depend on uptake and popularity, for the most part usually the deviation isnt too high, having said that, the B Media i got into plummeted 10 uai points

HSC
after reading fridgids post i estimated that so far with my gpa and UAI combined my NRSL thingy would be around '72' :S eeep i hopw thats wrong coz i dont think 72 is a good enough NRSL to get past the cutoff, but then again i dont know the cutoff hm

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hmm you never know, good luck and hopefully someone might be able to reveal the nrsl for last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)