• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Changing form (1 Viewer)

Lozzyl

Sensational Member
HSC
My friend is doing a video for his MW but he doesn't think that he will be able to finish it in time...he is a lazy arse!!!
All he has done is a script and story boards

Do you think it is too late for him to change from video to script???

Do you think he should?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
no if he's not prepared to do the work for what he's done so far then he should probably drop it.

considering that its due in two months and he probably has trials coming up, its a little too late to be changing the form unless he has a lot of time and energy to put into it.

HSC
N/A
I think he should think carefully about what he wants to do and whether he can actually do it. As a rule, I don't like to advise dropping a subject unless he REALLY needs to - EE2 is such a beautiful thing, why would anyone want to drop it? If worse comes to worse - work with it as long as you can. And then, if you really must drop it, do so - but don't give up just yet!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i dropped it. i found it very easy to get disillusioned with it all, especially with the teacher i had, got sick of being forced into ideas i didn't want to do.

and also if he's been lazy with it so far then he probably won't put the massive effort you need to get it all done in time, in a different form.

Lozzyl

Sensational Member
HSC
He is not going to drop the course at all

All he is considering is changing to writing a script which he has already got written all he will have to do is extend it

Seung.Hur

H2O
HSC
If anything, he should consider doing critical response, putting the focus on some aspect that he found interesting within his research (assuming he has done some, of some sort). There have been quite a number of people that have successfully pulled off a last minute job with a critical response, with decent marks. But really, EE2 is such an amazing subject; I can see no reason why anyone wouldn't want to do it properly.

robo3687

Tired
HSC
well...i am the friend in question here...i would've typed it but loz did it for me...

to clarify i am doing a 3d animation but due to poor scheduling and techinical issues I'm being forced to make a change

i have the script for my movie done all i have to do is expand upon it...

i talked to my teacher this morning and as loz said he's thinking about it

but i should be ok....i've done enough work for it (the lazy arse comment came from me...lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)