Cheap Drama Tuition (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hey there.
First off, I would like to state that I am a Year 11 student and have obviously not completed my HSC yet.
Next, I can absolutely assure you that I have the skills for helping you with both your Group and Individual Performances.
If you want I can list all of my qualifications, but they will take too long to post on this forum and to type up; there's too many to mention.
I take all my classes in both group and individual forms.
If your top priority is the group project and you can be bothered to round up all your other team members, then I can arrange on a cheaper bulk fee.
***For the group project I use a technique applied by the top NIDA tutors***
As for fees, the first lesson is only $8/hour. (This is basically a trial offer)
Further lessons will incur a $12/hour fee.
For groups from a single school (of four people) the fee is $32/hour ($8per person/per hour).
I can guarantee an eyeopening view on the group projects and you will be able to build about two minutes worth in the hour long lesson.
If for some reason or other you are completely dissatisfied with the lesson, then I will refund your money, depending on the circumstances.
Please note that the introductory $8/hour fee is non-refundable as it is understandably very low

***oh, and my email is stas_m_@hotmail.com if you want to speak to me outside of the forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)