Cheap hair extensions... (1 Viewer)

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Hey everyone,
I'm wondering if any of you guys would know of some good but cheap hair extensions...
usually they are like 600 Dollars, it's too much for me when it will most probs last 6 months, expesh because i'm only on a casual wage...
Preferably close to penrith area...

ccalpito89

HSC
hey there!

yeah i know a few places it depends on what method you'd like to use though.

in bankstown you have the weave down, thats around $200 real human hair.

or you could do what i'm doing and buy clip in real human hair extensions from ebay for like $120

i'd prefer it that way because i've had the hair extensions in and it pissed me off having to maintain it, shampoo, wait for it to try. its just meh.

TIANA Z

HSC
Hair extentions are high maintenance and cost so much at the moment because it's a fashion fad with lots of hype. Once people get sick of the going back to the salon for maintenance etc. the hype will die down and it'll be much cheaper to get extensions done.

Try: JOHN BRENNAN SALON
Penrith Plaza
Level 1, Shop 148 Westfield Shopping Centre Penrith

Kizza323

HSC
hey just wondering if you can you give me more info of the cheap hair extensions in bankstown that are around $200...? My friend got them done there but she cant remember the name or number of the place she got them...

veronica6535

HSC
Probably wayy too late... however the hair extension place is opposite the station, there's one called 'Love & Unity' and another one down the road called 'Kate's Salon'.. not sure of the phone number though sorry.

lucytoon

HSC
N/A
Hi you should try DIY hair extensions kits, i have used them before & they are real easy to put in & so much cheaper than going to the salon. I got my sister to help me with the micro loop style & they have been great.

Have a look at Boutique Hair Extensions I think they have clip in too.

http://www.boutiquehairextensions.com.au

luisalow1

HSC
i'll cut off my hair and give it to you...
the only ones worth getting are the racoon method, or the great lengths ones..
clip in ones become disgusting really quickly.
however you'll be paying a lot more for both :(

chamelia

HSC
Don't even bother with hair extensions. Just get a hair wrap.

I did and I haven't looked back since.

BTW That's totally not me. My hair wrap looks more rad in every way.

Isabel2008

HSC
Sorry babe but you won't get hair extensions for $200 unless you DIY ... and if there was a salon who offered them, I'd be very very wary ..

Oh no don't use boutique hair !!! I bought from them and I spoke to a model who bought from them also, there's only one person in the business who runs it from home and she's so unprofessional :uhoh: my order took weeks to arrive and the hair was horrible and chunky, they only lasted a couple of weeks ... her video on her website should've warned me off, she can't even clip hair ! grr I'm so mad I wasted my money ...

Good news is I've spoken to a couple of models who use Salon Hair Extensions www.salonhair.com.au and one of the girls has been using them for years and says they're so professional, and cheap !! I called them and spoke to this girl who knew sooo much about hair extensions ... I received my order Friday, it took one day to arrive, can you believe it :cool: and it's so soft and silky, my bff is putting it in next week for me, I'm so excited ... it's supposed to be really easy to DIY but the girls I spoke to put it in each others hair ...

Anyway, enough babbling, I'll let you know how I go :guitar: rock on hair extensions ! hmm this is the only forum in here I'm even slightly interested in ... I need to get serious ... study study :sleep:

Last edited:

justinen7

HSC
The person who said you can't get good extensions for $200, that is a load of rubbish.

I got 2 rows of weaved hair extensions in Bankstown at Kate's Salon and I love them. They are not high maintenance at all, you wash them just like your normal hair, and just plait your hair at night to prevent them from getting knotty.. Not hard at all.

I got the 21 inch length and they were $100 per row. Definately recommended

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
everyone gets their extensions done in bankstown lol. i was so close to getting weave ins, hey. but then i thought what if i'm with some guy and it's all intimate and he tries to run his hands through my hair
and then i was like no

tiffane3

HSC
Hey everyone,
I'm wondering if any of you guys would know of some good but cheap hair extensions...
usually they are like 600 Dollars, it's too much for me when it will most probs last 6 months, expesh because i'm only on a casual wage...
Preferably close to penrith area...
hey my name tony i do hair extension way cheap then the shop does! 100% safe 100% natural human hair with out the ridicules price!
call me on 02 97423747

Lydia_88

HSC
my cousin got hers from Thailand.. forgot to ask how much it was :p

gella

HSC
everyone gets their extensions done in bankstown lol. i was so close to getting weave ins, hey. but then i thought what if i'm with some guy and it's all intimate and he tries to run his hands through my hair
and then i was like no
hahaha this is SO awkward

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Target sell 18" clip in ones for $8.95 and $18.95, depending on whether you want synthetic or human hair. The fake ones are meant to withstand heat up to 160degrees, so I tried curling one on 135degrees and it didn't do shit.

smartaz

HSC
N/A
I also go to Bankstown to have my extensions weaved in. However I do NOT buy my hair from them as they use poor quality Chinese hair. I buy my wefts from www.harmonyhairextensions.com.au and then I take them to Bankstown to have them weaved in. This works out cheaper and I end up with better quality hair extensions.

I use to wear clip-ins which I also bought from Harmony Hair Extensions but I prefer the weave as I do not have to worry about my extensions coming out :)

charlottefarrell

HSC
If you are needing any stock for hair extensions, So Posh is the best hair ever! I have been a hairdresser for 12 years and never have I come across such beautiful hair! Thickness from top to bottom. They are beautiful and thick and don’t shed! I have had nothing but amazing comments regarding the hair from my clients. I will never buy hair anywhere else! Very efficient in receiving stock fast!

Company is called So Posh

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)