• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cheating (2 Viewers)

tattoodguy

Have you ever cheated?

Been cheated on????

Would you forgive someone if they cheat?????

what do you think is classified as cheating???

Last edited:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
no
no
depends on the cheat...but id like to think no

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy
Have you ever cheated?

Been cheated on????

Would you forgive someone if they cheat?????

what do you think is classified as cheating???
no

yes

never forgive them. they can go to hell!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
no

yes

i can forgive, but i cant forget, which is worse if you knew me.

cheating, being unfaithful to someone you are in a relationship with. the longer the relationship is, and the longer the cheating is happening the worse it is.

tattoodguy

i used to cheat but i had permission.....so is that cheating??? I didnt do it...dishonestly etc...

yeah i been cheated on. :(

and nah i would never forgive, but since i did it, i just took it on the chin in the past.

But in the future, i will never ever ever ever cheat again i consider myself the most trustworthy person in the world...and if you cheat ill kick your arse and then dump u.

Acid

HSC
No, No and No. I think it's bloody disgusting....why wouldn't you just break up with the person first?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
if a guy cheats on me i will trash his house and burn his car :p
i cheated on you... but then again you're my daughter ;) :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
never cheated. never would.
i think if the guy cheated, it would depend on how into him i was. if i was fully in love with him, i think id give him a chance, making it damn clear if it happenned again it would be over. but in 99% of cases, i would end it straight away.

edit: oh, and it would depend on the circumstances of the cheating and what actually went on, on whether or not i would forgive him. but i know of only one person i could even contemplate forgiving if they did that.

editedit: and it would depend a lot on how far he went, i mean there is no way i would even think about giving him a second chance if he shagged someone else, but i would if he was just meeting someone for coffee or something (alot of people class that as cheating, so im just clarifying)

Last edited:

tattoodguy

I dont believe in giving chances i have way to much respect for myself.

People who cheat are so low I cant have a girl as my gf that i look down on, that i cant trust etc its impossible. Alot of girls acceept cheating and forgive you - why are people so weak its pathetic.

sex is so over rated anyways. As gay as it sounds the best fuck you can get is from your gf cos there is love etc involved. Cheating is just a waste even if your girl doesnt find out, you still know in your heart that your low life.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tattoodguy
Alot of girls acceept cheating and forgive you - why are people so weak its pathetic.
was that aimed at me?
i dunno...id never forgive the guy, but i think if it was just a one of thing with extenuating circumstances and stuff...i dunno..as i said, it would only be if i was totally into the guy...and chances are i wouldnt give him another chance.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I have cheated and it's not something I'm proud of. On two different guys. I was also in a different headspace than I am now, and I'm not saying that it's justified, but it's not the person I am today. One of the times I cheated it was purely my fault - I was drunk off my face, and I just didn't care enough *not* to have sex. The other guy was... well, by that time it was a long distance relationship, and whilst I regret it, I do believe that cheating in a long distance relationship is a different mindset etc to cheating in your average relationship. Again, not that I'm justifying myself, but no one in here seems to have done it - or to be willing to own up to it - so I thought I would give you the perspective from the "other side".

And tatoodguy, I don't think it's fair to say that people are "weak" if they take back a cheater. My mum has taken back my dad in the past, and while at the moment I think she should dump him, it's not as simple as an adolescent relationship. For one, she has three children who she simply doesn't want being put through a divorce. Secondly, she knows in the event of a separation I will utterly refuse to live with my father, and she doesn't want to disrupt my HSC. Thirdly, there are a lot of assets they've gotten while they've been together - the house, the business, the farms - that she wants to be for my brother, my sister and I. She doesn't want to risk that some random woman and her kids can end up getting things that my parents worked for so that *we* could have them. There are other reasons why she hasn't left him yet, but I hope you realise that it's not just a matter of her being "weak".

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
I have cheated and it's not something I'm proud of. On two different guys. I was also in a different headspace than I am now, and I'm not saying that it's justified, but it's not the person I am today. One of the times I cheated it was purely my fault - I was drunk off my face, and I just didn't care enough *not* to have sex. The other guy was... well, by that time it was a long distance relationship, and whilst I regret it, I do believe that cheating in a long distance relationship is a different mindset etc to cheating in your average relationship. Again, not that I'm justifying myself, but no one in here seems to have done it - or to be willing to own up to it - so I thought I would give you the perspective from the "other side".

And tatoodguy, I don't think it's fair to say that people are "weak" if they take back a cheater. My mum has taken back my dad in the past, and while at the moment I think she should dump him, it's not as simple as an adolescent relationship. For one, she has three children who she simply doesn't want being put through a divorce. Secondly, she knows in the event of a separation I will utterly refuse to live with my father, and she doesn't want to disrupt my HSC. Thirdly, there are a lot of assets they've gotten while they've been together - the house, the business, the farms - that she wants to be for my brother, my sister and I. She doesn't want to risk that some random woman and her kids can end up getting things that my parents worked for so that *we* could have them. There are other reasons why she hasn't left him yet, but I hope you realise that it's not just a matter of her being "weak".

damn =\... you're pretty opened about talking about this stuff.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
heh, well, I figured that it was time someone actually owned up to doing it, because so far it was a very one sided discussion of "oh no I hate cheaters" "yeah I'd never do it death to cheaters"

Winston

HSC
heh, well, I figured that it was time someone actually owned up to doing it, because so far it was a very one sided discussion of "oh no I hate cheaters" "yeah I'd never do it death to cheaters"
Good work on owning up :).

I remember back in school there was this dude who was a deadset player, and he told me the stories about him getting caught red handed on the street lol, he was with his GF number 2 and he got called by GF number 4 lol...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha thanks. Well it's not exactly something I hide - it's not like I shout it out from rooftops - but generally I try and be honest about my past.

edit: haha, I really don't like those dudes with 4 or 5 girlfriends at once though. I know waaay too many of them.

Winston

HSC
haha thanks. Well it's not exactly something I hide - it's not like I shout it out from rooftops - but generally I try and be honest about my past.

edit: haha, I really don't like those dudes with 4 or 5 girlfriends at once though. I know waaay too many of them.
Yeah at least you're opened about it, and better yet optimistic about it all. :)

lol... i don't see the need of having 5 GF's or something lol.. one will do :p... maybe i just suck at multitasking :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)