Clothing stores for petite women? (1 Viewer)

mamehapumpkin

HSC
As a short (148cm) and thin (38kg) woman, I have a lot of trouble finding clothes / bras which fit. I can spend a whole day out shopping and come back empty-handed because I found nothing in my size, or if I did, the range was so limited that I didn't like what was available.

I am looking for both clothing and bra shops. I have been to several lingerie stores and none had anything below a band 10 (I'm band 8). Or they were push up bras (I am looking for non-push up).

Some more specific info about the sizes I am looking for:

Bra size: 8D
Shirt/dress: 2 - 4 (XXXS - XXS).
Pants: 6

Does anyone have any shop suggestions which have a wide variety of clothes in my size? Especially shops in the Western Sydney (Fairfield/Liverpool) area. And please don't say shop in the kids section.. I would like to look more my age!

Thanks!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Cotton on Body usually has size 8 bras, I'm not sure if they have 8D but you can have a look.

Personally I just shop online, it's easier knowing that your sizes are in stock. Usually shop on Boohoo as it's the cheapest but Asos petite also has some stuff. You can also shop on ebay as most of the clothes are from China and smaller than what would be considered a small size here.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Don't think I've ever seen any size 8 bands in Cotton on Body.
I know for a fact that Bras n Things have 8D bras that are non push up, and pretty good quality too. They have one at Liverpool Westfields and I think Wetherill Park Stocklands.

Forecast and forever new have small sizing, down to a 4 in pants and tops. Supre also goes super small in sizing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamehapumpkin

HSC
Thanks for the suggestions guys, will definitely have a look. :) I've been to a few of the mentioned stores, and all I remember is generally crazy expensive prices. Dx

I do occasionally shop online, but I don't really like to. I prefer to see the item irl first. Because I usually have something I end up disliking about the item once I get it in real life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)