commerce/compsci urgent q pls (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
ik this might be a bit late but I was just finalising my courses just before the deadline and I was planning on doing commerce/compsci as my first preference and economics/compsci as my second, both from unsw. though when I search up commerce/compsci specifically (and basically almost all of the commerce double degrees @ unsw) on uac course preferences it doesn't seem to show up? I ended up picking economics/compsci @ unsw for my first preference but then I saw another uac option called Double Commerce with BA, BFA, BEco, BSc (Comp Sci) and a bunch of other degrees but it seems that this is a double commerce degree completed with another degree of choice. I understand there's a difference between commerce and double commerce and I also understand that there's a small notification that not all courses are available on uac for Dec round 2 (for some reason I still don't get), should I just put eco/compsci for now as my first preference and then see where I go from there or put the double commerce thing first?

carrotsss

HSC
just pref double commerce, its just bc they don't want to have a separate thing for commerce with literally every individual thing but (I'm assuming) they also include the popular ones seperately so that people can see them as options, dw

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
just pref double commerce, its just bc they don't want to have a separate thing for commerce with literally every individual thing but (I'm assuming) they also include the popular ones seperately so that people can see them as options, dw
hmmm
will this just mean i'll get the offer to do double commerce and another degree of my choice? and then i'll just do commerce/compsci in the end as what was advertised in the undergraduate guide/handbook/on the website? it's a bit goofy cos i don't see double commerce mentioned in the undergrad guide either 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)