• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Commerce International transfer to Law?! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi I'm just wondering how hard is it to achieve a distinction average in 1st year commerce so I can transfer into law? I'm planning to do accounting and finance double major so my 1st year subjects are

Accounting and Financial Management 1
Micoeco
Macroeco
QMA
QMB
Capital Markets and Institutions
Business Finance

I'm not sure bout the level of difficulty of these subjects and i heard QMA is some crazy crap; but i did pretty well in HSC for economics, business studies and 3u maths. how hard are the courses and is my choice of majors/electives not that good if i wana transfer? or should i do some general education courses?

wendyw217

HSC
If you transfer into law, I'm not sure that you're able to keep the double major.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Hi I'm just wondering how hard is it to achieve a distinction average in 1st year commerce so I can transfer into law? I'm planning to do accounting and finance double major so my 1st year subjects are

Accounting and Financial Management 1
Micoeco
Macroeco
QMA
QMB
Capital Markets and Institutions
Business Finance

I'm not sure bout the level of difficulty of these subjects and i heard QMA is some crazy crap; but i did pretty well in HSC for economics, business studies and 3u maths. how hard are the courses and is my choice of majors/electives not that good if i wana transfer? or should i do some general education courses?
Shouldn't be too hard. First year subjects are usually quite easy, especially if they are commerce ones. And... if you do get into Law, you will have to choose one major only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)