common mod eng (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
waht do u guys think will be the rubric term they use this year
i was thinking it was gonna be specific themes this year? since they've only done that in 2019 and every subsequent year was smth along the lines of 'how does your prescribed text show [rubric term]?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
idk my one was "To what extent has your prescribed text informed your judgement about the relationship between desire and human experience"
wait shit idk if mine was the independent one or not, i just know that we borrowed the question from waitttt was it cssa? idek bruh

howcanibesmarter

HSC
i was thinking it was gonna be specific themes this year? since they've only done that in 2019 and every subsequent year was smth along the lines of 'how does your prescribed text show [rubric term]?
no, instead it should be: because its been 4 yrs since theyve last done that, this year they gonna switch it up. Then we start stressing out

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC
I adapted my essay once again to the question asked in our trial, very basic essay question:

How does Daldry represent the complex and diverse responses to challenges through features of the film?

Got 17/20 for my trial draft, could have done a better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)