Communication -- Journalism (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I've been looking intot his course recently, and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have no experience to speak of in the field, do I even stand a chance of getting in? Also, is it too late and change my prefs to have Comms as my 1st?

Thanks for your help!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Yeah, had I feeling they might be, thanks anyway mate.

Just getting really fustrating, I have absolutley no idea what I want to do, so I'm checking out all things that intrest me. I'll never decide, LOL.

Cheers mate!

bex

HSC
call the uni.. you never know! bathurst is a pretty relaxed place.. AND people can apply for the csu courses in the 2nd round of offers so if you call them they will be able to set you straight rather than maybe or maybe not getting the full stroy from one of us

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
You have to fill in a questionaire and from what I remember from last year it had to be returned to the uni by ealry dec. But ring them and find out.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
What's the UAI cutoff to get in? (Just so I know what to aim for)

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
its not based solely on a UAI, its an interview + essay, and audition if ur doing theatre/media...so there is no mark for it..

bex

HSC
i remember in 02 i applied with the essays and stuff for journo as my first pref, then the day before uac closed i changed my first pref to comm radio which i ended up getting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)