COMP115 or COMP155 (1 Viewer)

robertsjiang

Is that compursory for actuarial student to study COMP155, or we can stay in COMP115 if we like??

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It's not compulsory to do COMP155. Unless you want a challenge because COMP115 can be too easy. :p

flamin'

You and Malachite owned comp115 - y the hell aren't u doing comp combined? I'm doing applied, and now i think thats a waste - comp sounds good... heard ppl having a yarn over it... same with stats... but meh...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flamin'
You and Malachite owned comp115 - y the hell aren't u doing comp combined? I'm doing applied, and now i think thats a waste - comp sounds good... heard ppl having a yarn over it... same with stats... but meh...
To combine with Comp, I would've needed to have done 125. The only reason I did well in Comp was because I actually liked it, so I spent more time on it.

I'm taking a gamble with Mathematics. I was going good. Then backfired. Then was going good. Now that started the Calculus, I think it's backfiring again.

flamin'

So isn't that more of a reason for you to change?

1. You're good at it (though Malachite was better haha)
2. You like it

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
1 is true because of 2. It is a good reason.

But I don't wanna spend another year at Macq. I can't do 200 level COMP units because I haven't done 125.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)