COMP1917 Exam thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Mr_Kap

HSC
Oh wow really? Linked lists was super tough. Did you not get 10/20? Either way, doesn't matter - it's a tough course.

Might be fun doing it again + they teach it differently, no resumes.
No I didn't 10/20 because when i copied my code (i wrote the 10 marker first) in my document in the last 15 seconds i forgot to get rid of unused variables from my attempt at the 20 maker........lol....didnt compile.ffs

Also the last one was so ease. gimme 2 more minutes and it would have worked...i had a fencpost error in a while loop...took fucking forever to figure it out (printf and shit did it)....only worked it out at the end.

I found the 2nd linked lists test easy as well though. I still failed though due to the wrong syntax used in ONE line..meaning my merge list stayed empty..ffs.

Last edited:

Mr_Kap

HSC
also. i forgot to ask for sympathy on microprocessor because i didnt know lol. i didnt even fetch the file Ahahahaha

Flop21

HSC
also. i forgot to ask for sympathy on microprocessor because i didnt know lol. i didnt even fetch the file Ahahahaha
Yeah that was sneaky af. Because from the start I wasn't going to do the challenge one, so didn't read instructions until the very end lol.

bluekoala

HSC
I tried to do the microprocessor one but could not finish... anyone did it?

dust3

HSC
Uni Grad
Prac exam was difficult (like for many people) but if you've made good progresss in your online job portfolio - you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)