• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

competencies and the UAI (1 Viewer)

fat_controller

i haven't really been giving a crap about my competencies but i've completed more than half of them... i think i've got one more competency to go actually and it's too late to do it anyway... i've done really well in my assessments and trial and i'm in the top ten... are the competencies going to affect my UAI or my HSC if i don't complete them? and even if i do really well in my exam on friday, will my competencies screw me up? i really want to go to uni, but i'm not really sure how IT is going to affect my UAI...

p.s. wassup winston (it's francis)... looks like ur pretty relaxed givin advice n all... you'll probably ace the test... good luck dude...

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by fat_controller
i haven't really been giving a crap about my competencies but i've completed more than half of them... i think i've got one more competency to go actually and it's too late to do it anyway... i've done really well in my assessments and trial and i'm in the top ten... are the competencies going to affect my UAI or my HSC if i don't complete them? and even if i do really well in my exam on friday, will my competencies screw me up? i really want to go to uni, but i'm not really sure how IT is going to affect my UAI...

p.s. wassup winston (it's francis)... looks like ur pretty relaxed givin advice n all... you'll probably ace the test... good luck dude...
lol first of all Hey, second wrong forum, moved to IT (Vet)

nah im gonna flunk it :p....

chris42

HSC
Yeah, that's what's Interesting about IT, you've got the HSC component and then the "Certificate 2 component", sort of two courses built into 1.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Amish
For the UAI only this test gets counted aint it?
I think it is, marks at school and ranks is just a backup for misadventure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)