contacts? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just thought I’d start a thread for all the 07ers doing the hsc so everyone can get to know other fellow 07ers
Anyway, jus post ur msn on this thread IF U WANT 2 THAT IS, and all of us can get to know each other a bit better:)
Also year 12 is killing most of us, this will b a nice way to pass ur time after u have studied ur a*s off :cool: that is, getting to know others!
SO POST UP N DUN B SHY!!!!!
[only 07ers please!!!!]
:eek: guess i hav to start 1st
sanjeevprasad116@hotmail.com

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
It would not be advisable to post your MSN account on here. Unless of course, you'd like a heap of strange people adding you for no apparent reason.

PMs would be best.

Besides, there are many, many, many threads on the topic of trading emails already such as this. These people are 07s now.

HSC
m0ofin said:
It would not be advisable to post your MSN account on here. Unless of course, you'd like a heap of strange people adding you for no apparent reason.

PMs would be best.

Besides, there are many, many, many threads on the topic of trading emails already such as this. These people are 07s now.
everyone is strange to everyone at one point unless u get to know them, n thread this was made to get to know other 07ers better -_-....n pm sucks

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
sanjeevprasad99 said:
everyone is strange to everyone at one point unless u get to know them, n thread this was made to get to know other 07ers better -_-....n pm sucks
This way you could at least moderate who adds you, but do what you like.

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
Wouldn't it be fun to get lots of spam?
What are Spambots?
A spambot is a piece of software, a program that someone has written. A spambot is a spider/web-crawler. The spambots crawl the web for email addresses.

What do they do?
A spambot starts out on a web page. It scans the page for two things: hyperlinks and email addresses. It stores the email addresses to use as targets for spam, and follows each hyperlink to a new page, starting the process all over.
Spambots also usually do not follow the guidelines in the robots.txt file, like civilized robots are supposed to. Most spambots are a part of a larger program, allowing them to send out the spam to email addresses as it find them. Others merely store the email addresses for later use.
Spambots vary in their intelligence and sophistication, but even the smartest can be fairly easily fooled by the tricks on this site. The simplest spambot would simply find mailto links, and follow each hyperlink as it comes up, until it reaches a dead end. The smartest ones can recognize email addresses in many forms, recognize dead links, avoid certain types of email addresses (such as *.edu and *.gov) and track many pages at once.
Link

someoneATgmailDOTcom is in fact wiser.

miss-smexy

HSC
sanjeevprasad99 said:
Just thought I’d start a thread for all the 07ers doing the hsc so everyone can get to know other fellow 07ers
Anyway, jus post ur msn on this thread IF U WANT 2 THAT IS, and all of us can get to know each other a bit better:)
Also year 12 is killing most of us, this will b a nice way to pass ur time after u have studied ur a*s off :cool: that is, getting to know others!
SO POST UP N DUN B SHY!!!!!
[only 07ers please!!!!]
:eek: guess i hav to start 1st
sanjeevprasad116@hotmail.com
I hear myself complaining about the hsc enough to want to hear more :eek:

HSC
ehh.. i dumped msn these holidays.. so i aint gonna be online for anyone that cared in the first place.

but yeh.. pm's all the way.. but then again.. its not like a thread is that bad.. asking the masses a question is the best way to get an answer.. so yeh..

just my 2 cents :)

noobsgetowned

HSC
Good Idea ^_^

My msn is hamid88@gmail.com

I "try" not to go on too much, but yea Welcome to add me.

Im doing the following Subjects:

Advanced Maths
Standard English
PDHPE
IPT
Business Studies

Would be great idea if someone doing similar subjects can add so we can share resources and help each other =]

Cheers

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
s2[DOT]caz@hotmail[DOT]com
im on like 24/7 but sometimes im barely at the computer..
status always "away"
but yeah~ if im there, i'll talk~~
i swore that i'd give up msn..
its not like i chat much anyway;; but i just couldnt..
strangeness......

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)