Contemporary Links for my Critical Response (1 Viewer)

Splade

I'm doing a Critical Response which involves me looking at some of the poets of the Romantic era such as Wordsworth, Coleridge etc
I've done a fair bit of research and already have a direction for my response in mind, however before I totally commit to it, I was wondering if anyone may have any ideas on how I can incorporate some more contemporary elements into a study of the Romantic poets?
I read "All that Glisters is not D'oh" from the showcase thread and thought it was fantastic and really want to find something that will ignite my passion for working on my CR. The way I think I can do this is trying to find links, in particular to pop culture, as the author of "All that Glisters" did.
So any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmm something involved with the supernatural and fantastical?

Splade

Yeah I thought about that...I kind of explored some possibilities after doing my Imaginative Journey unit in advanced but I wanted to do something that appealed more to my own interests. I'm not really one for sci-fi and fantasy movies and what not.

I'm really interested in music and thought about rock n roll links (to coincide with my society and culture course) but I havent found much of substance yet..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)