• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Contribution Fee (1 Viewer)

krisspy

HSC
Hey guys,

For the HECS help thing on the enrollment steps I ticked the box to pay a contribution of $500 bucks to get a 20% discount (woot! :))..now im wondering...where do i pay the $500? do they mail me a receipt or something or is it in the Student website somewhere?

And are the student contribution fees the only thing i have to pay each year (i think it was around $7200 for a band 2)?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
krisspy said:
Hey guys,

For the HECS help thing on the enrollment steps I ticked the box to pay a contribution of $500 bucks to get a 20% discount (woot! :))..now im wondering...where do i pay the $500? do they mail me a receipt or something or is it in the Student website somewhere?

And are the student contribution fees the only thing i have to pay each year (i think it was around $7200 for a band 2)?
Yes they will main you out more forms and documentation about it in the comming weeks.

Yes just for your uni course though, but your paying $500 per year which is the minimum contribution fee, it means you will owe $6700p.a.-discount).

BeyondDeath

HSC
Just a quick question:

When they send you all that crap about fee paying for HECS, do they by any chance send you a copy of the Info for Commonwealth supported students booklet? Coz I dont think I ever got that.

boris2003

HSC
Wooz said:
Yes they will main you out more forms and documentation about it in the comming weeks.

Yes just for your uni course though, but your paying $500 per year which is the minimum contribution fee, it means you will owe $6700p.a.-discount).
I don' get this. I thought the student contribution is for a unit, not for a year

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
^ yeah, the optional student contribution is paid for each semester, since they invoice you on a per session basis.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)