Coogee Sydney (1 Viewer)

CheeZ

HSC
Anything going on at schoolies around Coogee? If not whereabouts is stuff happening in Sydney?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
no, just the usual getting pissed on the beach?

CheeZ

HSC
Sounds alrite, is there usually many schoolies around at that time. Ohh and what are some good clubs to hit up.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
There is no one at Coogee for schoolies.. its way to suburban.. and only locals end up staying there... very dead usually... the only places to go out at coogee is the 'palace' and the Coogee bay hotel.... both pretty boring... mind you the palace is ok... but you would not want to spend long there... and dont bother going to the Coogee bay hotel... meh.. its boring.. ( maybe cause i've been there way too many times )
Seriously... coogee sydney... would not suggest it for schoolies... def not a schoolies area.

deano059

HSC
yeh coogees not a schoolies area at all...the only thing to go to there maybe is the palace but thats like once or twice...u couldnt fill a schoolies week there

nothing like surfers

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
yep only locals go there.. y waste money at gold coast!

HSC
CheeZ said:
Anything going on at schoolies around Coogee? If not whereabouts is stuff happening in Sydney?
my friend lives in sth coogee and all that happens is the drunkards at the beach and carpark

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
CheeZ said:
omg ppl stay in sydney for skoolies? weird!

Azaroth

HSC
I don't think Sydney is really considered to be a schoolies destination...especially for people who are from Sydney. Coogee is absolutely shit now, it has stupid prepubecent 'gangs' running around looking for a fight for no reason. Plus it only has 2 interesting places to go to, ones a club and the others a bar. The bar is absolutely shit and apparantly so is the palace.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Hahaha, I wouldn't go to / stay in Sydney for schoolies, but I guess if you don't live here...hmm.

Coogee tho? nah. nice beach

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Azaroth said:
I don't think Sydney is really considered to be a schoolies destination...especially for people who are from Sydney. Coogee is absolutely shit now, it has stupid prepubecent 'gangs' running around looking for a fight for no reason. Plus it only has 2 interesting places to go to, ones a club and the others a bar. The bar is absolutely shit and apparantly so is the palace.
*agrees* Yup. Gangs all the time now.. >Coppers out from 6 pm now... especially around maccas.. lol - Coogee Bay Hotel Regularly has fights and police are now their every single Fri , Sat and Sun nites.. (thurs nites sometimes now lol) and the palace have fucking idiotic bouncers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)