"copy cat" (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mmm yeh i dont mind once or twice because sometimes i forget to do it and i quickly need an answer but yeh i rather help people with it then just tell the answer
most ppl dont do it anymore.. lots of free time in study periods i guess

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
No it's not just you - I had a friend who always wanted to sit next to this person just to copy her work - besides, the copying will reflect later on in the senior yrs of school. You know, do your own work and at least you learn something, copy and your really not learning anything. ;)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
Its just a pain, you put in all the hard work and effort and they just scab off you, because they were too lazy to do it themselves..and they don't do it once, they do it a lot.

l know there isn't a homework mark, its just something that gets on my nerves.
yeah i know what u mean. I usually helped them out last year but it seems they start to rely to much...

i actually had one of the guys in modern ask for an assignment quesiton to look at... to which i said no...

i've decided that i'm not going to do it this year, caue they need to put in some of there own work. plus i'm sick of not haivng my stuff when i want it.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
i don't mind too much depends on the person and what it is. cause i know every so often i will need help and get an answer of them.

i have a thing with people borrowing and touching textbooks and my stuff grrrrr

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenille
And sharing i HATE sharing textbooks
So do I, they always talk and procrastinate alot so I have to wait for them to finish that page..... :chainsaw:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
And sharing i HATE sharing textbooks

especially in maths.. like the row in front of us always forget (or leave them at home so they dont have to carry them to school and back..) and they always need to borrow ours.. then if one os us is workin faster they have to wait for the others..

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I have a friend who had someone copy his IPT assignment word for word without him knowing it!
Poor guy, both got 0 for it!

Winston

HSC
for me it depends the person... if its a normal friend who i know works normally but just got lazy once or twice yea its ok but if its a drop kick i say "nah i didnt get the hw as well" :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by Dash
I have a friend who had someone copy his IPT assignment word for word without him knowing it!
Poor guy, both got 0 for it!
how did he do it?
i remember on home and away noah dropped his disk.. and like this guy used his thing.. word for word.. but noah handed it in late so they thought it was him, then they had interviews and stuff with both of them and found that it really was noah
its sad the things people do though :( u can get kicked out of uni for plagerism

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahaha just make sure you reference everything!

hahah yeah i remember back in year 8 or 9
my assignment was exactly the same as another girls - word for word, no joke.

and i got 18/20 where she only got 12/20
ahahha

it was all the same! pppsft.

cro angel: hahah ur av changes everyday! :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
but if its a drop kick i say "nah i didnt get the hw as well" :p
If it's a drop kick I just tell them to get f**ked, that's the benifit of being a nerd, nobody picks on you.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
how did he do it?
He lent the assignment to him (which was wrong of him in the first place) so that that other dude would get an "idea" of what to do...
Next thing you know, the teacher calls my friend and tells him that he copied his assignment off the net.
That other dude said that he wouldn't copy word for word.
Looks like he got lazy...... idiot!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
especially in maths.. like the row in front of us always forget (or leave them at home so they dont have to carry them to school and back..) and they always need to borrow ours.. then if one os us is workin faster they have to wait for the others..
yes i hated it when there was a certain group of people who couldnt be bothered to bring their texts. so they would be told byt he teacher to borrow yours / your friends, while you people who went to the trouble of bring them also had to share

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Ren
ahh...notes to self that you all get asked for the answers to homework regularly, therefore you must all do your homework regularly...aren't BOS'ers good homework completers.
LMAO i never did my hw, only if i knew that they were gonna check it :p...

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
With textbooks, in maths if we don't bring ours or any of our things for maths (like calculator, compass, prtactor etc.) We would get a detention.

With compasses and protractors my teacher is pretty flexible, because they have a box full of them in the classroom.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
With textbooks, in maths if we don't bring ours or any of our things for maths (like calculator, compass, prtactor etc.) We would get a detention.

With compasses and protractors my teacher is pretty flexible, because they have a box full of them in the classroom.
yeh our teacher gets pretty angry if we dont bring a calculator
ahh i remember the days in year 7 maths where no one was allowed to have a calculator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)