Countdown to the SC (1 Viewer)

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
I can't wait to get this year over and done with. Year 10 is starting to get dull.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
I plan to study a little, just so that I go in with something in my head rather than not knowing anything. I'm not studying any history or geography subjects right now (our school gives us a trial term (this term four) to test out year 11 subects) so I'm worried that I'll forget the skills involved.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Haha, guys, chill out.

As long as you know the core topics and know what you're talking about, you'll be fine.

SC was the biggest joke ever.

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
5 days... not long! i need to learn mod. history past the 1970's :s

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Yeah, i'm pretty psyched about the exam.. i dont think im prepared.. ive been studying but only for 3 days =\

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
yes.. it mite sound pity for u's in yr 12 to be sayin thats were all over-reacting but i bet wen u were in yr 10 u were thinkin bout it in a bad way. dont stress ppls its ok. i dont wanna sound mean cherryblossom but this is a big deal for us at this present time lol we must sound like dicks but u noe it happens

Italian_2nv

assistance on standby
HSC
Im scared for year 11 n 12

arrgghhh I wanna get everything ready b4 the year and start ahead cause I am scared of falling behind :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)