• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Course Advice? (1 Viewer)

matthado

HSC
Hey all,

I've got a little bit of a dilemma here. After some thought I've decided that for the next round I would try for Bachelor of Laws. I wanted to try for the course but I've put it of due to the fact I never thought that I would receive a offer. However after receiving some offers I feel like trying for that course now. However here is where is my problem, I would love to do Business & Commerce with Sport Management at UWS, but at the same time I would also like to do Criminology.

I have a offer from UWS to do B&C (Sports) and also have a offer from Mq to do Business Admin/Arts majoring in Criminology. My question and I was wondering if I could get some advice, would it be good to combine Bachelor of Laws with her B&C (Sports) or a BA of Arts and if so, if anyone has experience from either uni or know people who studied Bachelor of Laws at either UWS or Mq, what university would you recommend studying the course at?

Sorry for the rather long thread! Any replies would be welcomed! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)