Cramming for maths...? (1 Viewer)

Bob Jane

HSC
Cramming for 3 Unit in 3 days possible or nah? I've crammed for other subjects and done well but does it work for maths? Assuming I have a handful of weak topics that need to be brushed up on... Anybody have any experiences? Assuming I do 6 hours a day and are aiming for 80%

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Math's is a subject that relies on understanding. It's not really effective to cram like that for Maths. You could probably learn how to do some of the questions but the hard question 16's and 15's can't be learnt like that.

Accurate

clix
HSC
maths is really not good for cramming it's more about understanding rather than content based. I mean i shouldnt even be saying this cuz i aint in yr 12 so idk what it's like but im pretty sure cramming wont be as effective as if you studied over the weaks

Heresy

HSC
If you are cramming, and want to brush up on your Extension 1 content I highly suggest checking out a channel on YouTube named 'virtualb15' (his channel also contains Extension 2 theory as well, assuming you take it and need to brush up on that as well). You should note down any formulas, or anything you note as important, and of course as with any math exam, do past papers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)