• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

crappy summer tv (1 Viewer)

monique66

anyone notice how crap summer tv is? this is probably the first summer in ages i haven't gone on holidays and there is nothing to watch! The only thing i can think of that is good if 'that 70's show' which channel 7 decides to take of during the middle of the year! Then popular finished and they took off family man...Bah!

Jezzabelle

cricket, tennis, repeats of american shows that got scrapped from their primetime slots....

at least sunrise is still on 7 ! Its the only thing i watch on tv anyways... i'm either on the net or out with friends beach/shopping or working at woolies

monique66

Yeah..there is only a certain amount of sport i can watch on television b4 i get bored and then once i start moving away from the cricket or sumfing i hear 'out' and then i get pissed and turn it off. I always seem to miss anything actually worth watching, go coshie!

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
mmmm ... im still waiting for sumone to pull the happy days card. That would keep me fairly amused ... id spend most of the day anticipating the 5pm antics of fonzie and the crew, then spend a bit of the night pondering the happenings of the episode. in any other time i wasnt thinking about happy days im sure i could find something to do. :uhhuh:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Yeah, i hate this time of the year. The cricket is the only thing that keeps me going. I wish they had summer programming during the hsc instead of now.

Fry

yeah i hate it how when we're in school we can't stop watching tv, but when it's the holidays there's nothing to watch. i miss Popular..

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
i dont understand why channel 7 feels its neccessary to have to view REBA ... such a bad show ... along with most of the other stuff on ... just not fun :(

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Because its shit they dont have to pay much for it. Crap sit-coms often are the cheepest shows to produce

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
absolution* said:
Because its shit they dont have to pay much for it. Crap sit-coms often are the cheepest shows to produce
wow no wonder there are so many of them. They just keep coming and coming and they're all shit >: (

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i HATE it, and they put good shows on late at night (like Scrubs and Arressted Development)

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
yes yes i have noticed too....which ment more time on the net and being bored on radical MSN....like who the f*ck puts the cricket on from 10 am to 6pm. BAH and all this crap on 7. And what is this one tree hill shit....the o.c beats that crap. but yes i agree....summer tv sucks ass oh yeah and why aint there any good movies on anymore....oh well at least sbs is being good guys as it has my attention on monday nights from 8.30 to 9.30 and also on thurday night watching HAPPY TREE FRIENDS...and FRIENDS. oh what a joyful cartoon....not one for the children i say

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
yeah arrested development is soo funny some times. its got that chick in it from ally mcbeal
is it on everynight cos i dont really know.

monique66

yeah, i hate how scrubs is on at 11:30 i watch it anyway but geex they could just move the time slot so i wouldn't have to get bored earlier on in the day...

tabularasa

HSC
Yeah scrubs and thats 70's show are liek the only ones i watch. The rest are really awful i mean accordsing to jim egh i've never seen a comedy so not funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)