• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

HSC
I think this is the right section

Im thinking of putting my whole life as a journey for my creative writing, from the moment of when I was born, peicing together memories and represent change all the way till me being 16

Do you guys think its possible

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Hey. Don't you think that'd be hard? and damn long? im not bagging you out here, its a good idea for a story but what about the actual elements of a narrative? plot, symbolism, metaphors etc. Im totally stuck for an idea of what to write, so i cant really talk here! i was thinking of doing diary entries of some person stuck somewhere... i dunno. but im hopeless at creative writing! :worried: well, good luck, tell me how it goes if you decide to do the life story thing!

HSC
Teacher tells me that its a good idea too practise and gather ideas for my 'creative writing' response too a journey, the question usually gives a quote and you move from there ...

Some people do it on small journies like walking down the street, some going overseas and discuss changes etc... thats fine but I wanted to do one where I link together my years as I grew older, things that change it etc..

Would that be a little too big?

HSC
What about high school years?

Or even so, if I do either my whole life or just high school years, i spend as long as needed and keep summarising it and do it over and over?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Casmira said:
Im thinking of putting my whole life as a journey for my creative writing...
I think markers have it hard enough without being bored to death.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i cannot think of a single decent idea for a story. ugh i hate english. everything i come up with is soo lame/boring/hard/unoriginal. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)