• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

cricket sucks! (2 Viewers)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
sorry but i gotta say cricket has got to be the most boring sport ive seen.. its ok to play even though at times it gets boring( u just see steve waugh on tv chewing his gum coz he aint got nuffing better to do n hes getting paid good money)
the only upside about watching cricket is watching them stuff up falling ova n things like that or when birds come on to the feild n stuff
u see people in the crowd n they dont actually come for the cricket.. they come for the sun.. u see people knitting n stuff

ow n i was in central train station the other day wen the cricket finished and these guys were talking about the criket n one asks the other... who won? n they go i dunno? i dun even know the score!!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by hatty
IS THAT GARY COLEMAN??? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

and yes cricket does suck a bit of that fat cock
yes it duzzz, duznt it

Rahul

Dead Member
ska...diff people diff tastes...

its like saying everything you would do wouldnt be boring for anyone else...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
ska...diff people diff tastes...

its like saying everything you would do wouldnt be boring for anyone else...
i know that

duznt mean i cant voice my opinions... n ppl that like cricket can voice theirs

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by SKA
sorry but i gotta say cricket has got to be the most boring sport ive seen.. its ok to play even though at times it gets boring( u just see steve waugh on tv chewing his gum coz he aint got nuffing better to do n hes getting paid good money)
the only upside about watching cricket is watching them stuff up falling ova n things like that or when birds come on to the feild n stuff
u see people in the crowd n they dont actually come for the cricket.. they come for the sun.. u see people knitting n stuff

ow n i was in central train station the other day wen the cricket finished and these guys were talking about the criket n one asks the other... who won? n they go i dunno? i dun even know the score!!

i couldnt agree more...but also, i like it when people start takin off their clothes and do a lap of honour ...i just wished they were girls thou

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
i couldnt agree more...but also, i like it when people start takin off their clothes and do a lap of honour ...i just wished they were girls thou
lol
yeh... thats the only good thing about it... there is allways stupid things to lauf at... kinda more like a comedy show than a sport lol

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I always find myself laughing when I read your posts Ska. You really have no means to base this argument on, you're just grasping at straws.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I always find myself laughing when I read your posts Ska. You really have no means to base this argument on, you're just grasping at straws.
i have my own means to base my arguments on... thats what makes me special hahah jokes

im just grasping at straws... n whats that supposed to mean???
r u paying me out??

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Numero Uno
i dunno...

Them??

whoever was paying u out
ow good.. i thought u ment bash me :(

fanks numero uno.. u really are numero uno :)
lol jokes jokes i dont sound that gay all the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)