• Yes deffinately, 3-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, aussies will win

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No but they will end up drawing the series 2-2

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

srini

Do the poms have a chance to come back and win the next three tests???

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
By the way they are playing now, no chance, im thinking more like 5-0
even when at their best, like in the early part of the 2nd test, they are still brought to their knees by Aus.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
We are yet to see englands best. England is supposed to be the second best team in the world at the moment (South Africa is better though) its just the pschological stranglehold we have on them thats causing them to play like shit. Eg: warnie taking stewerts wicket in the last test, the 23rd time warne has got him out in his career.
Add to that all the injuries the poor bastards have come down with and any of out first class teams could beat them.
Its virtually impossible for england to come back at this stage, let alone upset us. The TAB knows this as last i looked england were at $18 to win the test in perth on friday lol.

On a side note, did anyone watch the after game presentations after the 2nd test?? When he was talking to hussain Tony Greg said to him, totally innocently i think, "Lets hope we can have a competitive test match in perth"

ROFL!!

Just drop the boot in tony :p

terminator

how the hell can you be captivated by such a boring sport. i have never understood people that like cricket, it's kinda like car racing.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Srini u know its gonna b a 5 - 0 whitewash!

U know they're playing good when they still rate themselves a chance to savage the ashes back.........yeah right!

They Aussie are so short priced favs to win the series, its not even worth putting 5 cents on!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
omg boring

And I agree with the person who said car racing was boring too!
Its not even a sport
"bye mum, Im just going to go for a drive and get some exercise"
My god I do so much sport if you count car racing!

N

ND

Originally posted by YEAR11
omg boring

And I agree with the person who said car racing was boring too!
Its not even a sport
"bye mum, Im just going to go for a drive and get some exercise"
My god I do so much sport if you count car racing!
There is a big difference between going for a leisurely drive, and a car race. F1 racing requires extreme concentration, nerves of steel, and alot of hard work.
While i do enjoy F1 and Rally, i find most other forms of car racing very boring (especially V8 supercars), but i do still acknowledge them as sports.

I agree about cricket though. :sleep:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Looks like felix is beating you again buddy ROFL!!

*Lazy couldnt resist dig at Year 11 tosser*

Why dont you start another 'personal' spam thread?

*Lazy drops the boot in while 'year 11' is on the ground, feels briefly ashamed, then kicks him again* :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe nice try but there is a little thing called "over it!"

Maybe we should play thread hide and seek, I'll start a thread in some obscure forum, you find it and delete it..........that should occupy you for the rest of your life AT LEAST :eek:

Oh Im sorry, I thought you had finished the HSC and could be out partying, oops my mistake, you need to be sitting at home on the computer don't you? :p

Water off a duck's back Lazy, water off a duck's back.

Can give just as good as I get, and seeing I don't know you, it aint affecting my life too much. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)