cricket world cup (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
does anyone know when in 2007 the cricket world cup will be??

im plannin on travelling 2 both that and the rugby world cup, i know the rugby will be in september but anyone know wen the cricket is? also, anyone interested in goin, in the windies so shud be gud....

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
dude that sounds awesome. I better start robbing banks.

dawso

HSC
lol, i hav always had planned that in 2007 im gunna take year off uni and go cricket world cup then around the world but now its even more, aussie tour of windies 4 frank worrel trophy, then cricket world cup, then union world cup, and around the world, and ill fit in us golf open and maybe some other tournaments.......on second thoughts, meads, can i be in on ur bank robbing scheme??

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
that sounds awesome man...how much is htat all gonna set u back approximatly? 10k at least eh? way more if ur spending the entire year to travel :eek:

dawso

HSC
Supra said:
that sounds awesome man...how much is htat all gonna set u back approximatly? 10k at least eh? way more if ur spending the entire year to travel :eek:
yeah, im hoping to work while travelling but, or even try 2 include some of the travel as part of a job? like, maybe even being one of the tour operators on the tours, but if not, in places like england etc, just get a bar gig for a few weeks, but yeah, i suppose about 15k....i already got 5k put away and at the end of year 12 this year hopefully work a shit load and get bout another 10k?

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
cut a deal with the fanatics, those travelling support group

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)