Cricket ? (1 Viewer)

chair_stapler

HSC
N/A
Does anyone here play any cricket? are a bowler or a batsmen, or an allrounder? What do you bowl? What grade do you play ?

I am a bowling allrounder and i bat at either 5,6 or 7 i bowl pace usually first change. Ive just come out of juniours last season and im going into senoirs next season.

Reactions: QZP

sfk_fan

HSC
yeh i used to. took a break last season though cause of a bad shoulder. hopefully i can play next summer though, move up to grade cricket. played 9yrs in junior...
a couple years back i was a bowler but i worked on my batting in the last couple years and ended up coming in at first drop for my last season. opened bowling with best figures of 4/2, unlucky to get 5 in a semi final. high score of 43.
how about your best figures?

chair_stapler

HSC
N/A
my top score is 37 which is pretty dissapointing but i suppose its ok cause i have done the same as you i used to be a number 11 and worked on my batting and got better.

My best bowling is 4 for somthing i dont remember

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
played juniors for ....7 years, now in grade, mainly thirds and fourths, best bowling as a kid was 4/0 (on a hat-trick once, dot ball, next 2 balls got 2 wickets, on a hat trick but that was the team all out :()

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i have played for about 9 years...hopefully will play grade when i finish skool...dont have the time at the moment, just play seniors for club...opening bowler - best figures are 7/4...middle order bat - i have scored 46 on i think 12 occassions...dreaded number!!!

ahmad

HSC
N/A
well i love the game, but have never played club

although i was the opening fast bowler for my allan daavidson sheild team (ETBTH) and we were in the top 16 for 2 years running.

my best figures are 5/15, i bowl alot of extras.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
played 11 years of juniors... highest score 119, best figures 5 for 20

had last year off for dislocated shoulder and torn knee muscles... head back to grade next year, hopefully 2s or 3s

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
play for 9 yrs, state and aust juniors, ladies team.... allrounder, fast pace, batted 3rd and a slips fieldman. high score of 123 bowling fig 5 for 13 took 86 catches,,, now injured - shoulder and knees :mad:

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
William_Lawry said:
played 11 years of juniors... highest score 119, best figures 5 for 20

had last year off for dislocated shoulder and torn knee muscles... head back to grade next year, hopefully 2s or 3s
ur the biggest liar man, i dunno about how much juniors u played but ur best wasnt 119, it was 210, and u dont hav best figures, u never bowled a single ball in a game, geez

a come back at 68........nice\

cheers mate

-dawso

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
hahahaha cant get anything pasr u my friend, just wanted 2 sound modest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)