CSSA Business Studies Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Jonah came first? Also what mark for chem.
Nah Steven khalil came first, Jonah screwed up and came 4th. I got 93/100 for chem which was pretty good for that paper considering cssa paper was much harder than HSC but I could have probably got 95-96 if I hadn't made some silly mistakes 2nd highest was 86

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Nah Steven khalil came first, Jonah screwed up and came 4th. I got 93/100 for chem which was pretty good for that paper considering cssa paper was much harder than HSC but I could have probably got 95-96 if I hadn't made some silly mistakes 2nd highest was 86
What about english and physics, what marks? By the way why not drop business studies since you're first in all other subjects? Also who's first in 3 unit now?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
What about english and physics, what marks? By the way why not drop business studies since you're first in all other subjects? Also who's first in 3 unit now?
92/105 English and 89/100 physics (probs should have done better lol but oh well). I have 11 units so if I can't drop anything, but anyway it may seem it's not a good subject to choose based on like scaling but I have the tes scores for our school and it was quite up there because it is not that hard to get a high to mid band 6 in the subject and I have chance to state rank with how I'm going at the moment. For instance, last year the top mark in business 95 was worth more to an atar than the highest mark 93 in physics.

I think Steven is first

Last edited:

zachary99

HSC
N/A
I lost them in the essays got 19/20 for the report and 18/20 for the section 4 essay, but they were top marks in both sections still because the marker we had was really tough. Next highest I think was 91 and then 87
Wow thats crazy! Good chance of a state rank the way youre going! Which essay did you choose? for section 4?......also for section 4 do you have 1 case study or a whole range?

tsoliman1

HSC
92/105 English and 89/100 physics (probs should have done better lol but oh well). I have 11 units so if I can't drop anything, but anyway it may seem it's not a good subject to choose based on like scaling but I have the tes scores for our school and it was quite up there because it is not that hard to get a high to mid band 6 in the subject and I have chance to state rank with how I'm going at the moment. For instance, last year the top mark in business 95 was worth more to an atar than the highest mark 93 in physics.

I think Steven is first
do you go parramatta marist?

tsoliman1

HSC
judging from your username im assuming ur jasnoor right?

i go parramatta marist too im in yr 11 though :)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow thats crazy! Good chance of a state rank the way youre going! Which essay did you choose? for section 4?......also for section 4 do you have 1 case study or a whole range?
I chose the operations influences one and I tend do like 1 new case study per paragraph so I can show a wide range of examples and knowledge of different types of business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)