• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

CSU Equine Studies (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
Anyone do it? Is it worth living in Wagga Wagga for three years? Any info would be much appreciated.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Don't do it, but I'd say just about any degree is worth the opportunity to live on-campus at CSU.

The degree itself has a great name - I think UWS is the only other option for Equine (or CSU Orange, but Wagga is more established)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
yerh they play with horses and get drunk all the time, who could ask for more, on a serious note do it, its like the best in the biz, apperently, i dont no how to rate it as i dont horse around too much...

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
no worries i think u should do it, ive never seen i guy do it though, and u can bring your horse

kaylz

HSC
I don't have one, but if I do the course I'll definitely get one. That's one of the major pluses about this course...

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
costs a bit i hear cant remember how much, but ppl bitch about it

kaylz

HSC
crazybrad said:
costs a bit i hear cant remember how much, but ppl bitch about it
What costs? The course, or keeping a horse? I read that it's $63 per week for full board, which is pretty good. I don't know about course fees yet...

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
keeping the horse, just what my ra was telling last year that it costs heaps.

Duke Ella

HSC
do you recommend this course for someone who has never owned their own horse and does not live on a farm?

Last edited:

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
it costs $8 a day to keep ur horse on campus, and u have to supply ur own feed and stuff

Jemily

HSC
I'm thinking about taking it but I'm not sure where it would take me in terms of career afterwards. If I went I have my own horses so I would be taking one along with me. Everything seems good about the course and reading about the equine facilities they are pretty good. Just wondering where people have taken the course have wound up?

tam101

HSC
:confused: ditto, doing this course via correspondance in 2009 and would like a rough idea of where people end up after theyve completed it.. just so i donyt waste 6 years of my life and end up with nothing..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)